Do you have a sports fanatic at home?
Playing sports offers a whole host of benefits for kids including physical activity, skill development, the ability to learn teamwork, and ample opportunities to make friends.
Whether your kiddo is a baseball legend or a soccer star, we’ve got you covered. Pinna has a ton of sports-related content geared towards your young athlete.
Below, we’re sharing a roundup of sports-themed podcasts and audiobooks for kids ranging in age from 3-12.
Let’s get started.
Podcasts And Audiobooks On Pinna For Every Sports Enthusiast
Want even more sports content? Check out these episodes of some of your favorite podcasts:
- 5 for 5 Trivia
- Sports Week: Month 4, Episodes 16-20
- The FurryTones
- Season 1, Episode 4 — Ready, Set, Reindeer
- Season 1, Episode 7 — Cats and Dogs Go for the Gold
- Job Squad
- Episode 1 — Karate Instructor
- Episode 10 — Coach
- Season 2, Episode 9 — At the Buzzer
- Smash Boom Best
- Season 2, Episode 13 — Swimming vs. Soccer
- Short & Curly
- Season 3, Episode 2 — Mind games and teasing on the sports field
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls
- Mary Kom read by Poorna Jagannathan
- Simone Biles read by Lindsey Vonn
- Hey Story Go!
- Season 1, Episode 4 — The Two Millionth Annual Intergalactic Games
- A to Z Mysteries
- Season 1, Episode 1 — Bicycle Burglar
- Quentin and Alfie’s ABC Adventures
- Episode 2 — B is for Baseball
- Episode 7 — G is for Go Go Go
Pinna’s audio library is massive and offers a ton of kid-friendly content on many topics. The roundup shared above will give you an excellent starting point when your young athlete is in the mood for a sports-themed story.
We’re all ears!