Why use Pinna in the classroom?
- Builds listening, vocabulary & comprehension skills
- Models language fluency & expression
- Develops motivation to read
- Makes books and stories accessible to all learners
- Helps narrow the achievement gap
- Supports early literacy instructions
Teaching remote? No problem!
During school hours, 8am – 4pm, Monday through Friday, students can use your class account to listen from anywhere—safely and securely!
- Provide free, unlimited, access
- Create playlists for each student
- Listen as a class or individually
Free learning resources
Pinna offers young learners a wide variety of original and exclusive podcasts that have been carefully vetted by experts in the cognitive development field with resources designed and developed by experienced curriculum builders.View all resources
Awards & Recognitions
Are you a teacher loving Pinna in your classroom? And are you looking for ways to fund a subscription? If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading!
We’ve got 10 ways teachers can fund a Pinna subscription for the classroom.