Why use Pinna in the classroom?
- Builds listening, vocabulary & comprehension skills
- Models language fluency & expression
- Develops motivation to read
- Makes books and stories accessible to all learners
- Helps narrow the achievement gap
- Supports early literacy instructions
Teaching remote? No problem!
During school hours, 8am – 4pm, Monday through Friday, students can use your class account to listen from anywhere—safely and securely!
- Provide free, unlimited, access
- Create playlists for each student
- Listen as a class or individually
Free learning resources
Pinna offers young learners a wide variety of original and exclusive podcasts that have been carefully vetted by experts in the cognitive development field with resources designed and developed by experienced curriculum builders.View all resources
Awards & Recognitions
Ahead of our Season 3 launch of Grimm, Grimmer, Grimmest, we gave listeners the chance to Ask Adam Anything! Here are some of our favorites from the interview.